[tee - oh - mecks]
The Raspberry Pi Video Player
tomxplayer demo on Ubuntu MATE 16.04 LTS
tomxplayer demo on Raspbian Stretch ( 8-16-2017)
- Video moves with the window.
- Video disappears when window is minimized (audio still plays).
- Window stays on top and stays on current work space.
- Aspect ratio: Letterbox or stretch.
- Manual overscan offset adjustments.
- Continuous Playback (build a playlist from directory and loop).
- Volume controls.
- On-Screen Display.
- Fast Forward (10s) / Rewind (10s) / | Slider for exact position
- Previous / Next
- Video controls re-appear on mouse move and re-disappear after 5 seconds of no mouse movement.
- Keyboard controls
- Escape = Exit fullscreen
- F11 = Toggle fullscreen
- p = Toggle Play /Pause
- Arrow Up = Volume Up
- Arrow Down = Volume Down
- Arrow Right = Fast forward
- Arrow Left = Rewind
- Page up = Previous
- Page down = Next
- 0.8.6-ea94875: Rock Solid
- Fixed GLESv2 linkage
- Use static lib (libGLESv2_static.a) in all cases.
- Fixed up some minor inconsistancies with 'Unfocused Transparency'
- 0.8.4-3ec4bc7: Beta 2
- Fix previous button behavior
- Missed this in the int64_t switch.
- Fixed stack corruption when not using 'Continuous Playback'
- Fixed issue where URL's start with audio only.
- Needed to unhide render window after the url_dialog shows.
- 0.8.0-1510917: Beta 1
- Fix rare crash on slider.
- Don't detach threads you plan to cancel.
- Prevent controls from disappearing when a dialog is open.
- Fixes unexpected loss of mouse input focus.
- Fix issues with playback position > 1:11:35
- 32/64 bit data type
- Various changes to provide a consistent experience. No odd or unexpected behavior beyond the limitations of the project.
- Multiple instances should now work but is not recommend.
- Playlist flounder detection
- Stop playback on 3 consecutive errors. (So we don't loop forever erroring).
- 0.7.2-ea6f805: Initial 'youtube-dl' Integration
- Filter added to "File Open" dialog.
- (critical) Fix stack smashing when building omxplayer start args.
- Fix seek issue when seeking to the very end.
- Initial 'youtube-dl' integration.
- Move seek bar up and out.
- Begin refactoring into instance-able code.
- Attempt to stabilize osd text display.
- Restore alpha value after transition to new video.
- Better detection of omxplayer exit (which does not always exit properly)
- Lots of consistency changes.
- 0.5.1-574f01c: Initial Release
- C# version released in tactical suite. (Depreciated)
- Ubuntu MATE: community thread